Scholarship for SAVE international members
During the VE/VM workshop, you’ll learn:
• How to analyze any project, product or service to its related functions.
• How to allocate cost to functions.
• How to discover the project problems using FAST diagram.
• How to compare between different alternatives using a lot of analytical tools and techniques.
• How to use QBS to compare alternatives using the non- monetary criteria
• How to analyze costs using the life cycle costing.
The six sigma green belt course discusses:
• The analytical tools that are used to measure & evaluate project Performance
• It focuses on the skills and tools required for defining, measuring, analyzing, improving and controlling project processes
• It discusses the Six Sigma approach for improvement and examines how it can be applied to various project activities.
• It helps to identify significant performance gaps and how to use those gaps to generate potential projects. And more …
& The course of PMP Project Management Professional helps to:
• Understand the philosophy behind having a project management methodology based on PMI best practices.
• Understand the tools and techniques applied for successful project management.
• Practice application of common project management tools.
• Understand and use vocabulary of Project Management
• Start application of project management methodology for your own organization.
Preparation courses for 3 international certificates :
VMA Value Methodology Associate from SAVE international.
CSSGB Certified Six Sigma Green Belt from ASQ
PMP Project Management Professional from PMI
Who Should Attend
Engineers ( all disciplines)